Located in the village of Milton of Campsie, at the foot of the Campsie Fells.Glasgow’s commercial and renowned central shopping areas plus all its other cultural and entertainment attractions are a 15-minute car journey away – and links to both Scotland’s motorway network and tourist routes are straightforward, making Kincaid House the perfect location for exploring all Scotland has to offer.Kirkintilloch, Lenzie and Bishopbriggs are all close-by.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Kirkintilloch Golf Course (2 mi)
- The Club, founded in 1895, and extended in 2000, nestles at the foot of the Campsie Fells.
- Glengoyne Distillery (10 mi)
- Glengoyne Distillery has been making Award Winning Single Highland Malt Whisky since 1883.Situated on the A81, between the villages of Strahblane and Killearn, Glengoyne is open all year for Distillery tours, whisky tastings and a superb whisky shop. With advanced notice, you can indulge in an in depth visit, including the Master Blender Sessions which allows guests to create their very own whisky.
- Glasgow City Centre (8 mi)
- Scotland's second city, Glasgow City Centre has so much to offer...art galleries and museums, shopping, night-life.